Take a class at Dock 6 Pottery!
Choose from the class offerings below, then call 612-327-0429 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book it. And don’t forget to follow us on social media for the latest updates! —->
One-Time Classes (Clay Dates, Family Time, etc.)
- One 90 minute hands-on lesson: wheel-throwing or hand-building, with materials and firing included. We do the trimming, glazing, and firing for you.
- $50 – 1 person
- $95 – 2 people
- $135 – 3 people
- $170 – 4 people
- $200 – 5 people
- $225 – 6 people
4-Week Classes (Develop your skills over time)
- Four 2.5 hour hands-on lessons: wheel throwing and/or hand-building, with materials and firings included. Students will also learn to trim and glaze their own work.
- $225 per person, 20% off for returning students, 10% off each person when you sign up with a buddy/buddies
Free Throw Fridays! (Not sure yet? Try it out first!)
- This is a great chance to dip your toe in the water and see what the fun is all about. Our popular Free Throw Fridays take place on the 1st and 3rd Friday of every month (excluding holidays) from 2-6pm.
- Price: Free to play! $10 for each piece you want to keep
Parties and Special Events
- Rent our studio for 2+ hours. Starting at $200. Call (612)327-0429 or email email@example.com for more details.